Donut Pool Float 3D model
Inflatable Donut shaped pool toy.
- Ring diameter is 76 cm (30").
- Pool float model is made from single polygonal object. Modelled as subdivisional and have turbosmooth modifier applied.
- Model is made 100% of quads.
- Subdivision level - 0
- Polys - 3 672
- Verts - 3 672
- Subdivision level - 1
- Polys - 29 376
- Verts - 14 688
- Materials are prepared for Corona, V-ray and Scanline renderers.
- Scanline and FBX files has only basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Model has 8 high quality PBR compliant textures of 4096 x 2048 resolution.
- Textures are saved in losseless PNG format.
- Additionally neatly organised PDF file is included for easy manipulation of model's texture.
- Textures are collected in one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Model is scaled to accurate real world dimensions. Scene units are in cm.
- Objects and materials has meaningful and matching names.
- Transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- 3ds Max - Vray
- OBJ - subdivided
- OBJ - not subdivided
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer. Images are straight from 3ds Max. No post processing were applied, except for Corona's native tonemapping.
- Render scenes are not included.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.
This product has no reviews yet