Fernando Alonso 2015 F1 Schuberth Helmet Low-poly 3D model
This is a model of the Schuberth F1 helmet worn by Fernando Alonso in 2015. This is the helmet he is using in the current season with McLaren. It comes with rigged visor.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 27 separate objects.
- This model contains 59,745 polygons with Meshsmooth OFF.
- This model uses V-Ray as a renderer.
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.2 as Renderer.
- Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 9 textures in scene.
- Textures are sized from 422x422 to 4096x4096.
- Textures are PNG format.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2016.
- Other formats exported: OBJ, 3DS, MAX, FBX.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.