Scifi Heavy Destroyer Wolfhound low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
This pack contains a Wolfhound scifi heavy destroyer with weapons and equipment. It can be used in space RTS games or in a topdown or sidescroller game. It can also be used in a 3rd person spaceship shooter.
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Scifi heavy destroyer
- Modular design
- Turrets, missile silo, radar
- 1 torpedo + 2 missiles included
- 7 different texture sets
- PSD with intact layers is included
- Texture sizes are 4096 and 1024
- Tris count ca. 14800
- Final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the ship
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (specular and metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination map, Targa format 32 bit with alpha channel
- Normal map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.
CGTrader is starting to partner with other digital marketplaces and 3D Printing Services where 3D models from CGTrader are sold as source files or 3D printed physical form. Your models can be selected for selling on partners network only if you agree to distribute them. If model is sold as 3D printed item, you will earn 10% royalties of the manufacturing price. All royalties earned from the Partners' network will be added to your CGTrader monthly payout.
Other facts to consider: