N1 Rocket Low-poly 3D model
N1 soviet to be moon rocket designed by Sergei Korolev to compete with American Saturn 5 for a race to the moon. After 4 failed launches it was cancelled.
- Model contains 7 objects with 4 predescribed materials, mixed/overlayed UV maps.
- It is up to scale, but some details might differe to original.
- This rocket has only 4 stages (original had 5). I didn't separated last 2 stages.
- Models intended use was a background prefab
- It has 18769 polygons
- All naming begins with N1.
- Model object orgin is centered.
- Scene objects are not included.