ALSEP and Lunar Module Low-poly 3D model
* Low -poly model of the Apollo Lunar Landing Module and the NASA ALSEP tools for game use.
* All models use a single texture.
The collection contains the Lunar Module plus 16 pieces of the Apollo Lunar Surface Experiments Package (ALSEP) which represent a set of scientific instruments placed by the astronauts at the landing site of each of the Apollo missions on the moon.
Here's a list of the models shown in the preview pictures:
- Apollo Lunar Module (LM)
- Conrad Surveyor
- Central Station
- Passive Seismic Experiment Package (PSEP)
- Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator (RTG)
- Charged Particle Lunar Environment Experiment (CPLEE)
- Suprathermal Ion Detector Experiment (SIDE)
- Laser Ranging Retroreflector (LRRR)
- Lunar Ejecta and Meteorites Experiment (LEAM)
- Lunar Surface Gravimeter (LSG)
- Lunar Surface Magnetometer (LSM)
- Passive Seismic Experiment (PSE)
- Solar Wind Spectrometer Experiment (SWS)
- Active Seismic Experiment
- Solar Wind Composition Experiment
- Lunar Flag Assembly (LFA)
- S-band antenna