PolySlicer for 3dsMax 3D model
PolySlicer is a 3dsMax plugin for creating parametric furnitures in a few seconds.
- PolySlicer provides all the workflow from creating slices to unwrapping for creating a complete cg model.
- PolySlicer works tested and works with 3dsMax 2012 and all upper 3dsmax versions.
- But it is always better to use this plugin in the newest 3dsmax version you have access.
- PolySlicer doesn't create any data for a cnc machine. It only generates a model for cgi.
- Slicer features:
- PolySlicer slices the selected object in a few seconds.
- PolySlicer produces clean and even edge topology, and a flat ngons for the large wood areas which is easier to edit.
- You can specify the slicing direction.
- You can specify the parameters like wood thickness, gap thickness, edge resolution.
- You can add a chamfer for smooth edges.
- There is a checkbox for showing detailed info after the slicing process completes.
- Rods and Washers tool:
- You can add metal rods with a single click.
- PolySlicer calculates rod's length and washers positions automatically.
- You can specify the parameters such as washer thickness and radius and rod thickness.
- Rod stops at the last slice it can reach.
- For more details, watch the video.
- Unwrap uvs tool:
- Unwrap tool unwraps the uvs of the slices with a one click.
- You can adjust the tiling and rotation of the uvs seperately for edges and sides.
- PolySlicer generates different material ID's for edges and flat surfaces. So you can easily add different wood materials to edges.
Dear Customer! Please rate this plugin for more new plugins. Have a good day!