SearchNPick 3D model
Animation Picker for Autodesk Maya 2018.
Ask for free trial!
Free trial restrictions:
- No Save/Open option.
- Maximum of 10 buttons.
- Drag and Drop interface that works when you drag from Outliner, Hypershade, etc.
- Embed Mel script commands to any button expands a lot of powerful possibilities.
- Expand your icon library, just copy and paste it to the /icons folder.
- Save/Open to share your picker with your coworkers, or to include it with your rigs.
- Customize the color of each button, to the extend of changing the border color, border radius, hover color, pressed color, etc.
- Grid option to enhance precision.
- Change background image.
- Powerful search widget included, which enables you to search by keyword in your whole Maya scene, filtering by polygons, curves, cameras, locators, or constraints.
- Copy this whole folder (SearchNPick) to your maya/scripts/ folder.
- Launch a new Maya session (Or type rehash; command in a mel tab)
- Run this command in a python tab:
- (Control + Middle Mouse) will scale the buttons.
- (Middle Click) to move the button around.
- (Right Click) to edit button.
- (Left Click) to execute embedded Mel and/or select the content in the viewport.
- Drag and Drop with middle button from the Outliner to create a new button (Maya 2018 only)
- Include other widgets like SpinBox, LineEdits, RadioButtons and CheckBox for the user to add into the workspace.
- Grouping buttons together.
- Layers to hide/show.
- Embedded python commands.
- Change namespaces.
- Zoom in/out.
This product has no reviews yet