Human Skull - Textured Midpoly Low-poly 3D model
This human skull model was created and sculpted carefully by hand via Zbrush and is based on a female CT scan (medium age).
The skull was reviewed by professors and doctors (a radiologist and an neuro anatomist). All anatomical structures are present.
Despite it has a CT Scan as a base it was created perfectly symmetrical.
The bones of the skull are seperated and named accordingly:
- Teeth (one mesh, seperated submeshes)
- Maxilla (one mesh)
- Mandibula (one mesh)
- Os paritale left (one mesh)
- Os paritale right (one mesh)
- Os frontale (one mesh)
- Os occipitale (one mesh)
- Os palatinum (one mesh)
- Vomer (one mesh)
- Os nasale (one mesh)
- Os lacrimale (one mesh, two symmetrical submeshes)
- Os ethmoidale (one mesh) , Concha nasalis inferior (one mesh, two symmetrical submeshes)
- Os sphenoidale (one mesh)
- Os zygomaticum (one mesh, two symmetrical submeshes)
- Os temporale (one mesh, two symmetrical submeshes)
The skull model comes with 4k PBR textures with glossiness/metallic workflow.
Beneath the BaseColor Map it addionally has a seperate BaseColor map with handwritten descriptions (preview pictures).
- BaseColor Map (Albedo)
- Normal Map
- Glosiness Map
- Metallic Map (black)
- Ambient Occlusion Map
- Height Map
The skull model comes with a ZBrush Tool, a Blender File, FBX and OBJ Files.
The highpoly mesh consists of ca. 560.000 quads.
The decimated model consists of ca. 120.000 triangles.
Both versions have non-overlapping UVs.
The highpoly version is also suitable for 3D Printing.