Cancer Cells 3D model low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
3D model of artistic interpretation of cancer cells.
Ideal for medical visualization or environment designs and VR applications.
Model has 4 separate parts, Cytoplasm, cells, nucleuses and speckles.
Al models are polygonal (mostly quad based) and Sub D ready.
Most renders on top are made with the provided 3ds max 2016 file using Octane render plugin.
All shaders used (17 total) are included in the file and provide different options to determine visual style.
Note: the renders on top are optimized in photoshop, the file does not produce these renders out of the box, file is setup to produce images with alpha channel, background needs to be added afterwards.
This package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file setup with Octane render plug-in (you need the plug-in in order to use this file properly)
- One 3ds max file setup with basic native scanline shaders (includes light rig and renders basic images out of the box)
- One FBX file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (no shaders).
- One OBJ file for import of the 3D models in all major 3D packages (also no shaders).
- One Marmoset Toolbag file renders out of the box (the white orange images you see on top)
(this file provide real-time PBR previewing and includes some basic shaders)
- One spherical HDR image, bright transparent organic looking environment, 3500x1400 pixels
- One spherical HDR image, darker metallic looking environment, 3500x1400 pixels.
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the Author name on the left to enter his profile and then use the green contact button on the right to get to him).