1 / 12
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
With this pack you get all 37 unique tree assets from our packs STORY - Northern Nature: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/exterior/landscape/story-northern-nature and STORY - Wildlands Nature: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/exterior/landscape/story-wildlands-nature
The handpainted assets are compatible with Unity Terrain, which makes it easy for you to efficiently create what you envision. All the trees are customizable regarding colors and wind movement - from a mild breeze in spring to a windy autumn day.
Supports Built-in Render Pipeline and URP for Unity
Includes a Unity demo scene as seen in the trailer and a detailed documentation to get you started! The Unity package is compatible with Unity 2019.4.30 and above.
- 9 birch trees
- 13 pine trees
- 6 maple trees
- 6 maple trees with snow
- 3 tree stumps
All trees have a custom lightmap in the second UV channel, 3 LODs and colliders.
- Custom shaders were created using Amplify
- Customizable shaders for tree leaves wind movement and color
- Customizable tree trunk shader to blend in snow
- Textures: 13 Base Color Textures, 1 Normal Map
- Texture dimensions: 12 2048x2048, 1 1024x1024, 1 256x256
- Polygon count: 24 - 2888
- Number of meshes: 37
- UV mapping: Yes
- Lightmaps: Yes
- LOD: Yes, 3 LOD levels
- Colliders: Yes
- Rigging: No
- Upgraded pack to Unity version 2019.4.30. Don't forget to back up your project before updating the package.
IMPORTANT: This pack no longer supports LWRP. If you're using LWRP make sure to use the legacy shaders and terrain asset for the demoscene after importing the updated pack (see documentation inside the project)
NEW: The pack is now compatible with the built-in render pipeline and URP (2019.4.30 & above) , including custom shaders for foliage wind (created with Amplify Shader Editor)
- Added projects for built-in and URP version 2019.4.30
- Updated custom shaders for URP. Old shaders moved to /shaders/legacy folder. The new URP shaders might cause shadow cascade errors when used in an older version than 2019.4.30. In this case either use the legacy shaders or disable shadow cascades.
- Updated documentation