Siberian spruce Picea obovata 8m and 9m 3D model
Siberian spruce. Picea obovata.
There are three trees in the set:
- spruce 9200 mm high, polygon - 875251;
- spruce 8400mm high, polygon - 728047.
- * .max file in version 2014 under Corona render + Vray render;
- * .max file in version 2017 under Corona render + Vray render;
- file * .obj;
- file * .fbx;
- * .mat file (material libraries for Corona and Vray);
The file is configured for Corona render. Corona and Vray materials are located directly in the scene, they can be taken with a pipette from the primitive ball, or you can load the library with materials from the corresponding * .mat file in the archive. All objects and materials in the scene have logical names in English, so you can easily understand what material is intended for which object. The file was created in 3D Max 2017 under Vray and Corona render separately.
Who works in the V-Ray version lower than 3.1, be careful, in the materials in the BRDF section there is Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is older than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable for you. For Corona render, it is recommended to install a version of at least 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is configured with PBR in mind.