1 / 24
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
This product includes both 20 and 10 round magazines, Redfield 3x9 scope, and 7.62mm cartridge.
- The weapon is separated into objects to make animation easier. Movable parts include the bolt , operating rod, fire selector, magazine, magazine catch, magazine follower, scope, scope mount, rear sight, and trigger.
- M14 is tris only. Triangle count is in the polygon count box. A quaded version for 3ds Max 2019 also included (useful for making LOD's)
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Weapon Dimensions: 113cm x 6cm x 20cm
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2018
- 4096x4096 PBR base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- 2048x2048 PBR textures for scope
- 1024x1024 PBR textures for scope mount
- 512x512 PBR textures for the 7.62x51mm cartridge
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them.