AKS-74U Low-poly 3D model
Game ready AKS-74U for PBR game engines/renderers. Modeled in 3ds Max 2021.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. The Marmoset Toolbag scene is included.
- Geometry is quads and tris, no n-gons
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2021
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
Model ready for animation. Comes in both rigged and unrigged versions for your convenience. Movable parts include:
- magazine release
- fire selector
|| Textures ||
- 4096x4096 PBR base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) for the gun
- 512x512 PBR texture maps for the cartridge
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Also included: extra texture maps such as curvature, world space normal, and world position
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.