OTIS Elevators Collection - 12 Pack Low-poly 3D model
This is a 12 models of real-world-size OTIS elevators made by professional architect.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
| USAGE |
- This model is suitable for exterior visualization, realtime and game use, architecture, consulting, education.
- Units used: Centimeters
| GEOMETRY |
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overwlapping polygons.
- Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace
Scene objects are organized by layers LIFT LIFT_ceiling LIFT_controls LIFT_doors LIFT_floor LIFT_railings
| PRESENTATION IMAGES |
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test.
| MATERIALS |
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
| ADDITIONAL NOTES |
- No third-party plug-ins needed