Gas Cylinder PBR Low-poly 3D model
- 100 % portable texture maps.
- 5 color skins blue, red, green, yellow & black.
- 2 unique rusty & dirty texture versions with thier own roughness, metalness & normal maps.
- Detailed realistic textures.
- 4K & 2K resolution texture metal/rough PBR texture maps are ready and included.
- 50+ PBR texture maps in 4K resolution.
- All texture maps are properly managed & organized with proper naming & folders so you can pick a specific texture package fast & easily.
Mesh objects are separate and gas tap can be rotated.
- Maya scene file (MB) - Marmoset scene file
OBJ,FBX.3DS,STL,PLY and DAE
1 Texture set with Metal/Rough PBR maps in 4k & 2k resolution for (blue, red, yellow, green, rusty & dirty)
Metal/Rough textures maps are used and rendered in Marmoset toolbag 3
13 Unity maps : (Standard/metallic) : - Albedo Transparency, Metallic/Smoothness, Normal (open GL) Opacity & AO for (red, blue, green, yellow, black, rusty & dirty) in 4K
13 Unreal maps: Albedo, AO/Roughness/Metallic, Normal & Opacity for (red, blue, green, yellow, black, rusty & dirty) in 4K.
Note: 4k & 2k textures are both available for metal/rough texture maps while for Unity & Unreal only 4K is available so the maximum amount of detail can be seen. However , If you don't need such large texture just re-scale them to an appropriate size in powers of 2 (2048 x 2048, 1024 x 1024, 512 x 512, etc...) keep the aspect ratio the same to avoid any weird stretching.General:
- Model is suitable for real time,games and background uses. -All scenes are real world scale (cm).
- Model is centered at origin.
- All model package textures are 4K resolution in PNG formats.
- All model's objects are named & organized properly.
- No Ngons,double faces,flipped faces,overlapping faces,inverted normals or stray vertices.
- No post image editing was done on any rendered thumbnail other than adding text.
- All presentation images are rendered in Marmoset toolbag 3.08 + 2 images shots taken from unreal & unity.
Hope you enjoy it and wish you a happy renderings and success with your project.