Tissue boxes Low-poly 3D model
Tissue boxes is a high quality model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Models possible to use in any project.
Originally modelled in 3ds max 2011. Final images rendered with Mentalray.
The zip file contains mentalray and standard materials but OPTIMIZED MENTALRAY.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency(in 3DS MAX the turbosmooth modifier can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
Models: 3 objects with textures 2048x2048: polygons: 2343 points: 2020
- 3ds Max 2011(Contains Mentalray and standard materials!)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- STL ********************************* Hope you like it! Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery. © rogervila.com