Medieval Keys Set 04 AR low-poly 3D model Low-poly 3D model
A High-Quality Photo Real model for Medieval Keys and rings will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects and game projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modelled in Maya 2018 and Zbrush, textured in Substance Painter. Perfect for any adventure, quest or horror games.
2 unique models Medieval Keys and 2 unique models Ring of Keys 3D Model PBR Texture available in 4096 x 4096 All Preview renders were done in a marmoset tool bag in real-world scale. Please like and Rate! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to keep updated on all our newest models.
This model of a medieval key uses PBR textures and is ready to be imported into any 3D package (using fbx, obj) and game engine.
The model transforms are zeroed. Objects and maps named meaningfully.FEATURES
- PBR textures come with all file formats (4096 x 4096 png)
- UVs are highly optimized and hand unwrapped
- Geometry is clean and optimized
- Extremely detailed while maintaining a compact file size
- Ready to be used in any 3d package
- Completely ready for games and movies
- Modelled to real-world scale (unit: meters)
- Without overlapping
- Model is fully textured in each Format
- No errors or missing files
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- Substance painter file is included
- Zbrush file is included
- Quad mesh included
- Tris mesh included
Formats: .fbx, .obj, .ma, .ztlMedieval Keys 07:
Poly 6880 Tris 3837Medieval Keys 08:
Poly 5346 Tris 2792Medieval Keys Ring 01:
Poly 401 Tris 800Medieval Keys Ring 02:
Poly 382 Tris 764TEXTURES
PBR textures 4096x4096 PNG format
Albedo (Diffuse) Normal (OpenGL)Roughness Roughness Metallic Ambient Occlusion
PBR textures optimized for Unity.