Spaghetti Monster Strainer with Noodles and Meatballs 3D model
Bright and funny Flying Spaghetti Monster noodles strainer. Comes full with noodles and meatballs. Bon appetit!
- Model dimensions: LWH 31,1 x 20,9 x 18,9 cm (12.2 x 8.2 x 7.4 in).
- Noodles are made from editable splines*. Thanks to this, it is easy to change their level of detail and shape. *Only in max files.
- Objects count - 4 polygonal mesh objects and 2 renderable splines.
- Polycount without subdivision:
- Polys - 26 907
- Verts - 26 479
- Polycount with subdivision:
- Polys - 446 208
- Verts - 224 726
- Materials are prepared for Corona, V-Ray and Scanline renderers.
- Scanline and FBX has only basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Format - PNG and TIFF
- Count - 9
- Resolution - 2048 px
- Maps - Diffuse colour, Glossiness, Normal, Displacement, SSS
- Textures are collected into one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Model is scaled to accurate real world dimensions.
- Objects, materials and textures has meaningful and matching names.
- Transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- 3ds Max - Vray
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer.
- Images are straight from rendering app. No post processing were applied.
- Render scenes are not included.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.
This product has no reviews yet