Chase Center Arena 3D model
Chase Center Arena a venue part of public architectural show sport construction. Chase Center is an indoor sport show arena in the Mission Bay neighborhood region of San Francisco, California, US. Chase sport Center is the home venue for the Basketball Association, for San Francisco Dons men's basketball, and includes the Warriors the Biofreeze Performance Center practice facility. Public sport championship competition modern architecture construction. Place venue for outdoor sports, concerts, or other events. Part of tribune structure designed to allow sporting spectators sit and view the event. For sports stadium equipment, modern popular sports, soccer sports, football sports, modern sport venue equipment, urban transport traffic, municipal street transport services, modern architectural construction structures, sport utility constructions, municipal public sport event equipment, modern sport stadiums, modern sports show, municipal city sport constructions, concert shows, special sport architecture styles, and public areas modern architecture constructions documentary promotional or advertising projects.
Chase Center Arena is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2014 V-Ray, Corona, Mental Ray and standard materials scenes
- Blender 2.8 Eevee materials scene
- Maya 2016 V-Ray, Hardware and Redshift materials scenes
- Cinema 4D R14 V-Ray and Standard materials scene
- Modo 10.2 Standard materials scene
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
- 23 png (4096x4096)