La Defense Buildings Collection Low-poly 3D model
This is a real-world-size model of four La Dfense Buildings in Paris, France made by the professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
- 256.758 polygons
- 300.352 vertices
- 140m x 135m x 160m
- 88.199 polygons
- 77.413 vertices
- 110m x 110m x 110m
- 28.277 polygons
- 41.524 vertices
- 80m x 90m x 60m
- 73.033 polygons
- 48.804 vertices
- 42m x 25m x 87m
- The model's mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- The mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- All similar objects (furniture, equipment, etc) are instances - easy change or replace
- Scene objects are organized by layers:
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test.
- VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed
This product has no reviews yet