High-rise Buildings Collection 02 low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
- This is real-world-size model of 3 High-rise Buildings made by professional architect.
- Use IDs provided below to purchase buildings separately just for $39
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
- 124.455 polygons
- 135.442 vertices
- 40 x 25 x 60 meters
- 396.976 polygons
- 214.608 vertices
- 50 x 95 x 90 meters
- 107.524 polygons
- 124.508 vertices
- 45 x 35 x 75 meters
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This models suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace
- Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects.
- Scene objects are organized by layers
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test.
- VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed