Chelsea Apartments Low-poly 3D model
The Chelsea Apartments is a 77 m high residential tower located in Broadbeach on the Australian Gold Coast. The tower was built in 1982 and has 24 floors.
The native Sketchup file is in 2017 version, is geo-referenced and available to be exported in KMZ to be used on most of GIS (as Google Earth or ESRI).
*Features : *
- Low polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Materials and textures : 12
- Polygons : 1801
File formats: Sketchup 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 Textures formats: JPEG (.jpg) & PNG (.png)