US Flag 50 Stars 1960-Today Low-poly 3D model
The 3D model of the American Flag (50 Stars) used from 1960 to today. The model includes 3 materials for clean version, dirty version and bloody version. All stars are in embroidery floss and many details as folds and wrinkles around all seams to get the most realistic fabric effect.
This flag represents the actual one used by USA.
This model is ideal to use in any 3D scenes in games or for movie by using subdivision surface to get more smooth lines.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.80 and rendered with Eevee.
Low poly model
- Objects : 6
- Polygons : 2484
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- Objects : 1
- Polygons : 36
- Materials : 3
- LODs : No
- Rigged : Yes (including armature and bones, no physics animations)
- Actions : 2 (Simple in 138 frames - Natural in 575 frames)
- Loop : Yes
- Objects : 5
- Polygons : 144 or 576
- Materials : 3 (sames as the animated version)
- LODs : Yes
- Number of LODs : 2
- OBJ (No animated)
- Materials in scene : 3
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'