A chain-link fences set Low-poly 3D model
A chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wire-mesh fence, chain-wire fence, cyclone fence, hurricane fence, or diamond-mesh fence) is a type of woven fence usually made from galvanized or LLDPE-coated steel wire. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern so that each zig hooks with the wire immediately on one side and each zag with the wire immediately on the other. This forms the characteristic diamond pattern seen in this type of fence.[Wiki]
- This little set includes 2 lowpoly models of chain-link fance (with barbed wire and without).
- The texture of barbed wire and chain-link mesh are transparents. You can see, that it's lowpoly. Two models have only 408 trips.
- Iron pipes textured with a UVs.
- All textures you will find in folder Textures in .rar file.
- Made in Blender v 2. 79, rendered in default render.
- If you have any questions, write me.
Thanks for textures: susannp4 and gisoft on Pixabay.