The package contains 15 real-time photoscan-based models of various mountain rocks.
Provided meshes have following resolution:
- Mt_Rock_01: 1850 tris (3696 verts)
- Mt_Rock_02: 2527 tris (5050 verts)
- Mt_Rock_03: 2526 tris (5048 verts)
- Mt_Rock_04: 2694 tris (5384 verts)
- Mt_Rock_05: 2261 tris (4518 verts)
- Mt_Rock_06: 2472 tris (4940 verts)
- Mt_Rock_07: 2363 tris (4722 verts)
- Mt_Rock_08: 2871 tris (5738 verts)
- Mt_Rock_09: 2416 tris (4828 verts)
- Mt_Rock_10: 2631 tris (5258 verts)
- Mt_Rock_11: 2468 tris (4932 verts)
- Mt_Rock_12: 2519 tris (5034 verts)
- Mt_Rock_13: 2812 tris (5620 verts)
- Mt_Rock_14: 2797 tris (5590 verts)
- Mt_Rock_15: 2600 tris (5196 verts)
Every mesh in the pack is closed and optimized for real-time rendering.
Each model contains collision mesh and it is available in 3 file formats: blend, fbx and obj.
Models are scaled according to metric system.
Depending on dedicated usage, each model is provided with 3 sets of textures containing following maps:
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion, Metallic; totally 75 16 bit png files,
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 60 8 bit png files,
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 60 png files.
In order to use our models in preferred game engine please follow official guidelines of its provider.
HDR backgrounds not included.
All meshes in MOUNTAIN ROCK PACK were created using photogrammetry and were optimized for real-time rendering. Models are provided with custom 4K PBR textures allowing for easy building of consistent and detailed environments, which can be used in games, architectural visualisations, animations and still images.