75km x 75km Grand Canyon Landscape 3D model
75km x 75km Grand Canyon Landscape.
Ideal for high resolution renders and visualisations, architectural and environmental presentations and much more! Created using World Machine, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Maya 2015, Autodesk Mudbox 2015.
Included in this package is:
- Autodesk Maya 2015 Scene
- Autodesk Max 2015 Scene
- 8k & 16k Textures
- User guide for Maya render scene.
Textures are exported as .TIF file format
- Colour/ Diffuse (8k & 16k)
- Elevation (16bit)
- Elevation 02
- Erosion (Bump)
- Erosion 02 (Bump)
- Normal Map
- River Mask
- Maya scene is created specifically for render use ONLY and contains all the lights, materials & geometry to create shots identical to those used in the presentation images.
- Max scene is a direct transfer of the landscape from Maya to Max using the Send To 3Ds Max feature in Maya. Nothing has been changed after this transfer.
- .FBX & .OBJ are direct exports of just the landscape terrain with the materials & textures connected.
- User guide is designed as an instruction manual to inform you how the scene was created in Maya and how you can get the best out of the scene and alter if for your desired needs.
- User may be required to re-connect textures or materials based on the software that they are using.
- The coloured presentation images are rendered using Autodesk Maya 2015 using the exact scene provided.
- The white ambient occlusion & wireframe images are rendered using Marmoset Toolbag 2 using by the FBX file & textures provided.
If you have an questions or concerns regarding this landscape, feel free to message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.