1 / 17
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Fidelity is optimal up to a 2K render. Renders have no postprocessing. We take care to build the smallest detail in the model to ensure the best results. These things are not in others.
- 3ds Max 2012 + Vray 2.0 full setup lighting, camera
- 3ds Max 2012 standard
- Cinema 4D R12 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Maya 2012 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Lightwave 11 ( materials and textures was setup )
- FBX 2012
- OBJ 2012
+ 3DS 2012
- No isolated vertices
- No coincident vertices
- No coincident/coplanar faces
- Quads and Triangles only ( Clean edge flow, mostly quads, subdividable topology, no poles with more than 5 edges on the model, holding/support edges present to retain shape after subdivision )
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth/Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Real-world scale ( We make 3d model from actual size and images reference. It is best for making video intro, marketing, animation, games... )
- Naming and Organization ( All geometry is contained in a single layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product. )
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
+ 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- Textures highquality, enough for close-up render ( 2048-4096 pixels )
- UVWs mapping with mixed: overlapping and non-overlapping
- No texture paths referenced by the model. All texture paths were stripped from the model.
Thanks you for attention. Hope you can find proffesional model for your works.