Case Ozaki Jelly for iPhone 5 Low-poly 3D model
• It is the high-quality low-poly model Case Ozaki Jelly for iPhone 5 used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc... Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real case that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from two mesh, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has two materials (body and logo).
• The model uses one simple color material and one material with one texture used as mask for logo.
• The competently think over topology low-poly model allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for closeups.
• Total of the main textures - 1. Resolution of texture is 607 pixels square resolution in .png format.
• Model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly named.
• Also there is prepared render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline was set animation keys for model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.