Classic Vintage Radio Speaker PBR game-ready retro Low-poly 3D model
- These are Classic Vintage Radio Speaker models. Each is a Real-time and Game-ready model with PBR (metal/roughness). These models are ideal for decorating a modern gaming environment.
- Models are available in fbx, obj, glTF, glb and blend(2.83.1) formats.
- Models scale: real world, 1 unit = 1 meter. W 0.48m, D 0.24m, H0.317m.
- Models are unwrapped manually so that the UV space is used as efficiently as possible. UV shells of both models not overlap.
- Models are presented in two versions: mid-poly and low-poly.
- The first- mid-poly: topology- only quads, no n-gons. (15759 Polygons, 30943 Tris, 18025 Vertex) detailed for close-up view. Transparent parts are separate objects using separate material and the same textures.
- The second- Low-poly: topology- quads and tris, no n-gons. (3801 Polygons, 7295 Tris, 4369 Vertex) is used if you need a small number of polygons. Transparent parts are separate objects using separate material and the same textures.
- All models contain textures: BaseColor, AO, Roughness, Metalness, Normal (OpenGL tangent space), Emissive (connect if necessary turn on the lighting)
- Textures for Unity: Unity Standard (Metalness. Glossiness) and UE: Normal (DirectX tangent space) and RMA (Roughness, Metalness, Occlusion) are also provided for all models.
- For convenience, all textures are presented in 4k, 2k and 1k in .png 8bpc.(glTF/glb use .jpg 2k textures).
- .blend file already includes all textures in 4k.
- Images were rendered in Blender 2.83.1 Eevee. When creating images, additional light sources were not used, only environment( is not included in the set).In all images, the model uses 4k textures.
- Please leave comments and ratings to let other people know about your experience. Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see the complete gallery.
- Hope you like it!
This product has no reviews yet