PBR Curly realtime hair Low-poly 3D model
Full PBR Specular workflow realtime curly hair with base head.
You can merge this hair to your another character.
In archive you will find this folders:
- scene_for_backing.max - which I use to bake hair with Ornatrix and Vray + Vray hair shader. In this scene you can edit any hair part for backing and in result - will get another hairstyle and etc.
- scene_with_ornatrix_hair_planes.max - which I use to create hair planes with Ornatrix. In this scene you can groom hair planes, edit any modifier and in result - will get another hair model
With this two scenes you can create your own hairstyle for realtime rendering in marmoset. Please watch video to understand what I mean.
- marmoset_scene which include:
- girl_Scene.tbscene - Marmoset Toolbag 3.02 scene with all light and Pbr materials
- materials (hair_mtl.tbmat, head.tbmat )
- textures (4k textures in tga format)
- meshes (fullhead.FBX)
- My Ornatrix script for fast backing with VrayOrnatrixMod and MeshFromStrands Tangent normals for direct map.
- Hair - 26 456 Tris
- Brows - 1 304 Tris
- Eyelashes - 1 086 Tris
- Full hair model - 28,846 tris
- Head model ( not optimized for games, only base ref) - 32,596 tris
All hair textures have 4K resolution in tga. ( albedo, normal, directional )