Old Cyberpunk Robot Low-poly 3D model
Here is a rigged ready to animate gangster bot\droid\robot (whatever) with a baseball bat as an accessory.
I tried to keep the polycount quite low, so placing the model on your scene will not influece on the overall optimization of your project much.
Also, I made the stickers on his body (like broken heart of the Genius label) separate meshes so you could easily remove them in can you don't want ot see them.
- The robot mesh itself;
- All stickers on his body (So you could remove in case you do not need them);
- Baseball bat.
- Albedo (Diffuse) - 4K;
- Roughness (Detail Albedo) - 4K;
- Normal Map - 4K;
- Stickers Albedo with alpha channel - 4K.
- Rigged character;
- All of the popular file formats (FBX, OBJ, DAE, BLEND, X3D);
- File names (textures & meshes) are simple to understand, no mess in files;
- Multi-style design;
- Low polycount;
- Clean topology;
- Realistic shape;
- 4K PBR texture maps;
- Royalty-free licence;
NOTE 1: It is important to note I am the creator or this asset and I ALLOW using it in any commercial and non-commercial purposes.
NOTE 2: If you have any questions/suggestions or issues with the asset, please, write that in a comment section. I am always ready to help you!
Best wishes, Your 3D artist, Andriy Bobchuk