Modular military character Low-poly 3D model
A Game-Ready lowpoly modular character with PBR textures. Character ready for Unreal Engine 4 & Unity. Rigged with Epic skeleton for Unreal Engine & Humanoid rig for Unity (Compatible with all standard animations).
Downloadable character demo: https://yadi.sk/d/8NS3izXgaB-Q0w
UE4 Video tutorial: Using animaton packs with modular military project- https://youtu.be/yJvS2p6sG0A . Ue4 Video tutorial: Changing modules - https://youtu.be/e9myIlzoz0g .
Character have 31 modular skeletal meshes with several skins for each module: 3 Heads (4 skins) 3 Shirts (9 skins) 3 Pants (9 skins) 3 Boots (9 skins) 7 Tactical vests (3 skins) 4 Hands & arms (2 skins) 3 Caps & helmets (9 skins) 2 Backpacks (3 skins) 3 Rifles (3 skins)
Modules allow you to assemble over 2 million different characters. Third person template with modular blueprints example & basic Epic skeleton animations included.
Vertex/Tris counts of characters:
- Minimum modules: 5 244 /10 344
- Average: 8 857 / 17 511
- Maximum: 12 468 / 24 357
Textures resolution: 2048x2048, PNG-Format
- Rigged & skinned character, file format: mb, max, fbx, obj, blend, c4d, glb, stl, dae.
- Texture pack 2048x2048, PNG-Format
- Unreal Engine package file, ready for use in Unreal Engine 4. Character rigged with Epic skeleton. Uproject folder ready to import into UE4 projects content folders.
- Unity package file. Unitypackage ready to import into Unity project content folders. Character has Humanoid rig.
- Marmoset Toolbag scene with animated character, shader setup and assigned textures. This scene was used to generate preview pictures.