1 / 52
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
The Ghost Samurai warrior model is a fully rigged character made in Blender 2.8. This character comes with several different skins, which include living, dead and battle-damaged versions, with steel and brass armor variants. All shaders are PBR with Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal, SSS and Emission maps in 4k. It was designed to be a Japanese style ghost, but could be used as a zombie or a corpse. Ideal for Japanese horror projects
- Several skins to choose from
- Living, dead and battle damaged versions come in both, steel and brass armor variants.
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal, SSS and Emission maps in PBR, and 4K maps.
- The character is fully rigged, including the katana and sheath, however the katana bone is parented to the sheath, you might have to separate and parent it to the hand for some battle action.
- The eyes don't have a refractive cornea as they aren't too visible anyway under the armor.
- The model does not have a mouth or nose under the samurai mask, as it was meant to be always in armor.
- The rig is a heavily modified Make Human rig, but can be adapted for MOCAP.
- The face is rigged as well, but you can delete those bones/vertex groups to simplify the rig
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE, .FBX