Archer Warrior Rigged Low-poly 3D model
Realistic model of Archer warrior man RIGGED. Hight quality.
- This model is suitable for use in games, visualisation, film, cut scenes, advertising, printing etc.
- The scene measurements are in cm
- Non-overlapping faces, overlapping UVW, or overlapping verticles.
- Very clean topology, has only quads.
- ZTL format included for Zbrush
- Include files for substance painter ( you can retexturing if you want)
- Model have Color id map for texturing diffrent parts of model in Substance painter or same programms.
- 4096x4096 textures for character, 1024x1024 for teeth and eyes
- Separated by layers
- All objects, bones, layers, controllers and materials named correctly
- Real World scale size
- Different types of file formats (max, ztl, spp, fbx, obj, 3ds).
- LIGHT/RENDER/AO setup for v-ray 3.2
- Weapon included
- You can use it like battle warrior, just delete raincoat.
- Rigged with skin and biped, clean, no bugs, correct weights.
- Face rig with bones suitable for games, visualisation, film, cut scenes, advertising etc.
- Facial animation controllers for mouth, eyes, nostril, cheek, brows, jaw.
- Modifer on eyes controller for closing or opening lids.
- Fleshy eye movement
- Works with Motion Capture.
- Total polycount of scene: 9 057 polygons, 9 214 vertices.
- Bow, Arrows and Quiver: 917 polygons, 1 043 vertices.
- Character without weapon and raincoat: 6 708 polygons, 6 771 vertices.
- Teeth and Eyes: 1 358 polygons, 1 416 vertices.
This product has no reviews yet