1 / 49
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- Low poly wedding dress, queen of the snow model.
- Own design and original textures, created for my female model Ada.
- With heart neckline and A-shaped skirt.
- Silver embroidery on the bodice and overskirt.
- The middle layer of the skirt has an fabric with a touch of color, and highlights the embroidery.
- The name of the model is because the skirt resembles the peak of a snowy mountain and the flowers are shaped like a snowflake.
- Suitable for close-up.
- It ONLY includes the dress.
The female model and the rest of the scene objects are NOT included, but they are available separately.
Units of file: centimeters.
Size in centimeters: 144 (X axis), 142 (Y axis), 142 (Z axis).
Real world scale. (1,1,1).
Focused on the origin.
- There are an object with an manifold mesh.
- 100% quads with 10,118.
- With 10,118 vertices.
- With 20,236 edges and tris.
- Subdividable topology.
- Clean edge flow.
- No isolated vertices.
- No coincident vertices.
- No coincident/coplanar faces.
- No faces intersected.
- No faces distorted more than 45 degrees.
- No loss geometry.
- No poles with more than 5 edges.
UVMAP AND TEXTURES
- Normal outward.
- UV without overlapping.
- With 4 original textures of 8192x8192 pixels in .png format in aditional file.
Image textures included:
- dress_wedding_fabric_bump.png (for the bump of the fabric and the negative intensity).
- Renders with the Blender internal engine. All without post production.
-The FBX file is exported from Blender 2.78 (-Z Forward, Y Up) and may need some adjustment (textures).