Leggings for Sansar game 3D model
Contains .samd file, used by Sansar game. File ready for upload and was tested. This file is automatically adjusted by the main program (Marvelous designer) specifically for the game, including auto rigging and triangles limitation. Obj file is an original version of an object before auto fixing for the game. Everything is auto rigged, auto simulated, auto rendered in Sansar game and I provide files if you can't own Marvelous designer but you want to have a store in the game. By getting this file you are allowed to upload it in a game (free) and apply your texture (albedo map and roughness map - draw yourself) and sell an item in the marketplace.
I don't pay responsibility for:
-algorithms Marvelous designer use for auto fixing and auto rigging and auto adaptation the file for Sansar game. -clipping occurring because the technical problem of Sansar game and things need to be fixed by game including auto hide of body parts under the clothing. They say i'll be done soon.
I pay responsibility for:
- how the item looks in the game after the adjust button is clicked. Right now no clothes work nicely without the adjust button in general.
- i can change the model to make it look better in Marvelous designer made it too fixed.
What you need to do:
- draw your item's texture (4096x4096) if you want to print and apply it in Albedo tab in upload materials window.In general, you don't need to draw shadows in textures, in my point of view it looks bad. Auto in-game rendering making your job here.
- draw roughness map where white color is matt material and black color is latex in top of your UV map, depending on how you want your item work. As an example put a star on item and make it black on matt base of other parts. Apply in roughness materials upload window with albedo map in another window. Now your star is latex star on matt clothes.
- To apply colors of the item you can choose a color in upload window or can just recolor item's part on top on UV map.
This is all you need to do.