Character Ji Low-poly 3D model
This model is made with 3DS MAX 2016. Suitable for render image cuts or game characters. The model is made in real world scale. Unit used: cm The height of the model is 175cm.
All material is prepared for the Vray renderer. The skin material uses advanced Vray skin.The FBX format is made of standard materials.
This model comes with two Max files.
- ChracterJi_IKFKsetup_2016 file : IK, FK and corresponding controllers are set up. There is no animation. The default A pose.
- ChracterJi_maxbones_Anim_2016 file : IK, FK are not set up. There are animations of walking, idle, and running. The first frame is the A pose, and the last frame is the T pose.
- 1 character (Verts 14,702, Polys 14,110)
- Parts of character Body (head, arms, legs, foot Verts 1,800 ~ 9,300, Polys 1,700 ~ 8,700)
- 2 Hairs (Verts 7,336 ~ 13,442, Polys 4,306 ~ 7,563)
- Coats, jackets, knits, shirts, shorts, skirts, jeans, shoes, watch (Verts 532~8,860, Polys 504~9,024)
- All vertex and poly count are before Turbo Smooth.
- The resolution is 2,048 to 4,096.
- All textures are in Targa format.
- There is no morph target in this model. When you create an animation of a face, you control the controller attached to the face bone by moving it directly. This is not a slide panel format.
- Hair is made of Plane geometry and AlphaMap. Hair is skinned in the body and does not run dynamically.
- Rigging is in MaxBones. It is not CAT or Biped.