Low-Poly Retro City Car 02 Low-poly 3D model
Stylized low-poly executive car inspired by the design of cars from the 70s, with real-world proportions, and fully modeled interiors.
This model is ready for your game or rendering project with separate doors, wheels, steering wheel and dashboard needles. Materials were designed to allow full control over headlights, brake lights, left and right turn signals, and reverse lights.
This car was designed to look great from the first-person perspective, interiors and exteriors were modeled with just the right amount of detail for that beautiful stylized low-poly look.
Windows and windshields have separate glass material with transparency so you can enjoy watching your characters having the time of their lives from the third-person perspective.
Optimized for high-performance and low-end devices with a low overall polycount and 3 levels of detail.
- Textures : 32x32 color grids in PNG format (12 color textures + roughness and metalness maps)
- Polycount : 10751 tris, 5996 verts
- Formats: Blend (native), FBX, OBJ + MTL, unitypackage.
- 3 LODs : 10751 tris (8 materials), 5489 tris (2 materials), and 1690 tris (1 material, no interiors)
- Interiors with separate steering wheel, speedometer, rpm and fuel needles.