Vintage Phone Booth Low-poly 3D model
High-quality PBR low-poly 3D model of British Phone Booth. It is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
Model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for a close-up.
- 3 PBR textures sets. (Main Body, Glass, Phone)
- 3802 Triangles.
- 4021 Vertices.
- The model is divided into few 3 objects (Base, Door, Phone)
- There is also collapsed version of this model (one mesh).
- Model completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot point centered at world origin.
- Model scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
PBR Texture sets details:
- 4096 Base texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion)
- 1024 Glass texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion)
- 1024 Phone texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion)
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.glb)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)