Tileable Photo-Realistic Sidewalks - Pack of 2 low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
This is a pack of two sidewalks. They are photo-realistic, low-poly, tileable, and high-resolution. The textures are derived from photo-scanning real-life sidewalks. The textures are a very high resolution, measuring at 500 pixels per foot, and they take up most of the download's size. Included are smaller textures ready for gaming. One of the sidewalks is a clean, suburban-friendly style. The other sidewalk is weathered and worn, and it includes a plant density map to grow grass in between the cracks.
The scene in Blender is set up with the necessary materials and particle systems. It also includes example grass and an example curve setup to show how the sidewalks can be arrayed along a curved track. For intermediate/advanced users, everything should be self-explanatory. If you're new to Blender, or something seems hard to understand, please don't hesitate to message me for questions.
The download includes:
- High resolution albedo textures (500 pixels per foot) for both sidewalks, and a plant density map for the weathered sidewalk.
- A game-ready, smaller resolution version of both albedo textures.
- The Blender file with all the necessary settings.
- Example ground and grass (not intended to be final).
- UV unwrapped OBJ meshes for use in the 3D software of your choice.