Low Poly Modular SciFi Room With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Low-poly modular Sci-Fi room, all textures are 4k and PBR-metalness workflow. 4 different floor, wall and ceiling panels, Comes with several sets of skins, such as painted (white, black and blue), bare metal and rusted, graphics come as separate textures. Super-flexible and easy to customize, blue paint can be changed to any color in Photoshop through hue.
Ideal for Sci-Fi scenes, space stations, first person shooters or futuristic environments.
Note: The file contains 3 copies of the models, displaying 3 sets of skins, so the total number of polygons is: 7,343 faces
- Several skins to choose from
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps, PBR.
- Graphics come on a separate layer, which you can composite in Photoshop, or through compositing nodes. If you use the Blender file, they're already composited and the nodes have notes to easily modify things.
- Skins are purposefully designed with colors that you can shift the hue of in Photoshop or Gimp, such as blue.
- Completely modular
- There's 4 floor panels, 4 wall panels and 4 ceiling panels
- Ceiling lamps come as separate objects, so you can choose to mount a lamp or not.
- All lights can be turned on and off or changed the color of in Photoshop by only changing the hue.
- Moving parts come as separate objects.
- 4k textures for the walls, ceiling and floors, 2k for the lamps.
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names.
- All modules can easy to snap together and can be combined in any number of combinations and can be rotated in any direction if needed
- The doorway can be rotated 180° and be placed back-to-back for entry and exit.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE, .FBX, .3DS