Stylized Cartoon Bear - Biped 3D model
High quality Stylized model of a biped bear. A cute and friendly character for your projects.
- Includes the highpoly sculpted model in Zbrush, with subdivision levels.
- Includes LowRes model with great topology for animation or further sculpting. 100% Quad polygons.
- Also includes high density Decimated meshes.
- The inner mouth is also modeled, including teeth and tongue.
- Predefined Zbrush Polygroups.
- All meshes have UVs
Included Files & Formats:
.ZTL (Zbrush 2019.1.2) Sculpted meshes with subdivision levels.
.OBJ - Highpoly Decimated Meshes High density Decimated versions of all the meshes.
.OBJ & .FBX - LowRes Meshes Lowest subdivision Level of the meshes with Polygroups/Materials IDs. -----Number of quad polygons (All meshes): 20.926 -----Number of quad polygons (Body only): 10.752
- Body - Base color only - (.PNG)
- The model is not rigged.
- The textures are just very basic color variations painted in Zbrush.
- This model was created using Zbrush version 2019.1.2. In case you are using an older version of Zbrush, you can import the Decimated and LowRes Meshes to your version of Zbrush, and re-project the details, you practically won’t lose any detail.
- The preview images were created in Zbrush. These images were rendered and created only to showcase the model. The provided files do not include any lighting or rendering setup, only the 3d models.
- The model comes in a standard A-Pose with the mouth closed. Other poses seen in the images are only for showcasing the model, and are not included.