Rottweiler Real-Time Low-poly 3D model
Realistic Rottweiler Real-Time 3D Model
Preview: Marmoset Viewer http://www.alexlashko.com/projects/5YwEg
- This model is designed for the next-gen real time engines, however it may be used with other renderers (i.e. mental ray, v-ray, etc).
- Fully textured, it has clean and efficient edge flow, following the anatomy of the dog.
- UV’s are laid out and non-intersecting.
- It is ready for rigging and smooth-able.
- All objects are named and organized.
- Model comes in both “full tail” and “cropped tail” variations. Both variations include open and closed mouth options (see preview images for reference).
- Zbrush model (7 levels of subdivision) Open mouth on separate layer
- Maya (low resolution)
- OBJ (low resolution)
- FBX (low resolution)
- Marmoset Toolbag scene
- COLOR (ALBEDO) – PNG - 4096
- NORMAL – PNG - 4096
- SPECULAR – PNG - 4096
- GLOSS – PNG – 4096
*PSD source file for Color, Specular and Gloss included
Triangle Count: Total 16992
- Body – 7676 tri
- Eyes – 2124 tri
- Teeth – 3548 tri
- Tongue – 136 tri
- Gums – 932 tri
- Claws – 1296 tri
- Whiskers – 1280 tri
Above objects are all modeled separately.
TIP: SAVE 25% by purchasing the GUARD DOG PACK, which includes
- Great Dane
- Bull Terrier
Thanks for looking!