Mouse - grey brown white fur - rigged - Xgen - realistic style Low-poly 3D model
3D model of a realistic mouse, with xgen fur, native to maya.
No external plugins used.
- Textures made with Surface Painter 2
- modelled, shaded and rendered in Maya 2018
- Renders and shaders made with Arnold 2.0, now native to maya
- Clean modelling: quads only, clean scene with a clear naming convention
- Fur in Maya using xgen, native to maya - unit scale: cm, mouse height: 5 cm
about the rig:
- the 'main_CTRL' contains a custom attribute: 'Fur Color' to switch between the different color fur: Grey, Brown and White
- the tail has 3 controllers to flexibly move the tail to the preferred shape.
- The arms and legs have an IK-FK switch
- geometry around the eyes moves a bit along the eye-controller, to give an extra realistic animation
- facial rig with blendshapes (mouth, lips , cheeks, eyebrows, eyelids)
- mouse_DIF.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- mouse_NOR.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- mouse_SPEC.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- skydome_DIF.1001.jpg: 2048 x 1024
- fur_DIF.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- fur_MSK.0001.png: 4096 x 4096
- fur_MSK.0002.png: 4096 x 4096
- fur_MSK.0003.png: 4096 x 4096
- fur_MSK.0004.png: 4096 x 4096
- fur_MSK.0005.png: 4096 x 4096
- The displayed images are rendered from the native maya files. If you're unsure about the compatibility with your software of choice, please send me a message, happy to help.
This product has no reviews yet