Mouse - grey - Cartoon style - rigged Low-poly 3D model
3D model and rig of a grey mouse.
- Textures made with Surface Painter 2
- modelled in Maya 2017, rigged in Maya 2018
- Renders and shaders made with Arnold 126.96.36.199, now native to maya
- Clean modelling: quads only, clean scene with a clear naming convention
- Fur in Maya using the Yeti plugin
- unit scale: cm, mouse height: 10 cm
- texture linked via relative paths
about the rig:
- the tail has 3 controllers to flexibly move the tail to the preferred shape.
- The arms and legs have an IK-FK switch
- geometry around the eyes moves a bit along the eye-controller, to give an extra realistic animation
- Facial rig with blendshapes (mouth, eyebrows and eyelids)
- IK/FK spine and the possibility to blend inbetween the two
- mouse_DIF.1001.png: 2048 x 2048
- mouse_NOR.1001.png: 2048 x 2048
- mouse_SPEC.1001.png: 2048 x 2048
- skydome_DIF.1001.jpg: 2048 x 1024
- fur_DIF.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- fur_MSK.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- wiskers_MSK.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- The displayed images are rendered from the native maya files. If you're unsure about the compatibility with your software of choice, please send me a message, happy to help.
- Updated after clients' feedback.
- You need Peregrine Labs Yeti Plugin to render the scene correctly