Camel Rigging 3D model
- This is a high-quality camel model with complete textures and fur, including multiple 4K maps based on UDIM-texture. This model is made by Blender 2.81 and rendered by Cycles Renderer. It is built to real world scale.
- This model consists of 9 objects: body, 2 lacrimal caruncles, 2 scleras, 2 pupils, teeth and tongue. Besides, this project also includes two sets of color maps for body, which can be quickly switched through the image editor.
The display images are just used to show the effect of the characters, but the animations in the project are based on the product description. If you have other needs, like only needing a frozen model without rigging or low-quality optimized characters that are used to be placed in midground or background, you are welcome to contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
The size of maps:
Number of mesh polygons:
vertices 52693; polygons 52626 Pupil (2):
vertices 548; polygons 544
vertices 740; polygons 752 Lacrimal caruncle (2):
vertices 830; polygons 826 Teeth: vertices 18324; polygons 17624 Tongue: vertices 677; polygons 664 Total: Vertices: 73812; Polygons: 73036
*Project format: * Blender project and obj format. The obj format is not rigged or animated, nor does it have fur.
With full controllers, postures and animations are easier to create.
Face rigging with controllers for eyelid, lips and nostril areas. The neck is limited to follow the body to rotate. The head is limited to follow the neck to rotate. The limit can be switched by custom attributes. The neck IK + FK and four limbs IK + FK are switched by custom attributes.
All of the IK and FK mentioned above cannot be switched seamlessly.
- The scale of this model to real world scale is 1.6:1. The unit is 1 meter.
- To run quickly, the fur is toggled Render, but not Display. You can hit the Display if needed.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No external add-ons needed.
- There are no lights and cameras.
- Some of the renderings presented are composited.
Hair introducation: To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods: Decreasing the numbers of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair. Decreasing the steps of interpolated spine. In addition, the character can be rendered directly in a project.