Ocean Sunfish Pack - UE4 Low-poly 3D model
The Ocean Sunfish Pack comes with a procedural spline animation system that produces dynamic acceleration, turning and rolling along splines.
The package includes 2 swimming animations which combine with a ‘gill breathing & eye movement’ animation, along with a left / right turning poses used for directional movement. It comes with 4 LODs, 3 Texture Variations, 3 Normal Map Variations, 6 Dry Material Instances, & 6 Wet Material Instances. The blueprint comes with a large range of adjustable settings allowing for maximum customization of your spline animation.
Download Packaged Demo: http://bit.ly/OceanSunfishPack_Demo
The Material parent has been planned in advance to allow maximum tweaking so you can adjust your material instances with complete control. Additionally, a demo scene has been included with Underwater PostProcess Settings, Caustic Lighting, Fog, & Depth of Field, along with many Sunfish’ animation examples.
- Gill, Flipper & Eye animation
- Pose Left
- Pose Right
- Starting Distance along spline
- Toggle dynamic speed or maintain a constant speed.
- Sunfish Scale
- Show Spline
- Animation Playrates for slow and fast
- Animation Acceleration & Deceleration
- Distance for mouth to start opening
- Timing for how long to swim slow and fast
- Randomness multiplier of timing
- Movement speed acceleration & deceleration
- Movement speeds for slow and fast
- Intensity of rolling around corners
- Non-Dynamic speed, playrate & intensity
Roll, rotation & movement smoothing values
1 Skeletal mesh
A realistic Physics Asset for ragdoll effects
2 BlendSpaces (Swim Speed & Turning)
1 Parent Material and 12 Material Instances (6 wet & 6 dry)
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes Rigged: Yes Rigged to Epic skeleton: No Animated: Yes Number of characters: 1 Number of Animations: 4 Animation types: In-place
Vertex counts of characters: LOD0=4684 LOD1=2064 LOD2=1030 LOD3=228
Texture Resolutions: 6x 2048x2048 1x 1024x1024 1x 1024x512 1x 512x512
Supported Platforms: Windows 32bit & 64bit/ Mac / Xbox 1/ PS4 / HTC Vive / Oculus Rift **Documentation Included: **Yes, in Blueprints