Leafy sea dragon 3D model
- Phycodurus eques model, known as leafy sea dragon.
- The model is asymmetrical in the details of the mesh and textures.
- Designed for close-up and ready to animation.
- The model is in neutral pose it easy to rig.
- Textures hand painted.
- A rigged version will be available soon.
Animation not included.
Units of file: centimeters.
Size in centimeters: 8.5 (X axis), 45.3 (Y axis), 18.2 (Z axis).
Real world scale. (1,1,1).
Focused on the origin.
- An object with a manifold mesh.
- 100% quads (64,570 quads).
- 64,572 vertices and 129,140 edges.
- Subdividable topology.
- Clean edge flow.
- No isolated vertices.
- No coincident vertices.
- No coincident/coplanar faces.
- No faces intersected.
- No faces distorted more than 45 degrees.
- No loss geometry.
- No poles with more than 5 edges.
UVMAP AND TEXTURES
- Normal outward.
- UV without overlapping.
- Leafy sea dragon textures of 8192x8192 px.
- Background texture of 1200x1200 px.
- Optional texture available in additional file for the .fbx and .obj formats.
Image textures included:
- leafy_sea_dragon_normal.png (OPTIONAL).
- Renders with Bender internal engine. All without post production.
- The images of the mesh are in orthographic view.
The FBX and OBJ files are exported from Blender 2.78 (-Z Forward, Y Up) and may need some adjustment (textures).