Kardadriezas - Game-ready Fictional Dinosaur low-poly 3d model rigged ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
This is an asset I have plans for use in a project of mine, but I am willing to share it. Kardadriežas is translated from Lithuanian as 'Sword Lizard.'
- All textures are hand-painted and are at 512x512 resolution.
- 7 Diffuse textures are available for variety.
- 1 normal map and PBR roughness map are available for improved render quality.
- The model clocks in at 9,236 triangles, and 4,765 vertices.
- UVs overlap symmetrically.
- Includes 6 LoD (Level of Detail) meshes, the farthest being as low as 1,987 triangles, and 1,142 vertices
- Rigged for animation in Blender 2.78.
- Also available in .obj, .dae, and .fbx formats, each with LoD mesh files.