Animated Low Poly Raven Model With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Low-poly raven model with PBR materials, fully rigged, animated and textured, made in Blender 2.8, game-ready. Several skins available for the eyes and an emission later available, in case you want the eyes to glow demonically. The feathers are all geometry for added realism. The shader is PBR with Diffuse, Roughness, Normal and SSS maps in 4k. Ideal for horror, suspense or anything else.
- Several skins to choose from for the eyes
- Emission is available for the eyes, with slider to make them glow.
- Diffuse, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps in PBR, and 4K maps.
- All feathers are geometry, to give it realism. They flex and move with the mesh.
- Eevee does not support screen-space refractions on two objects overlapping, so the cornea is a sepparate material, but the material supports the refractive bit of the eye if your rendering engine has the capability (I.E. There's transmission maps are included).
- The rig has most needed controls included, tho some natural movements are difficult to mimic.
- There are no controls for blinking nor eyelids, as it was not meant for closeups.
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names.
- Each animation has a marker in the timeline, you can simply copy-paste the keyframes in the sequence you need.
- The animations are made 1/2 and 1/4 the real speed, so you can adjust to your needs.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE, .FBX